Many of today's business leaders encounter a great deal of difficulty balancing the urgency of daily activities with the need to plan and execute strategies for their future.
- A lack of resources (time, people & money)
- Balancing short term operational demands with long term strategies
- The struggle to execute and implement new initiatives
Rahal Consulting sets in motion the sales, marketing or business strategies to increase your bottom line and helps with execution and implementation. By supplementing your internal resources, Rahal Consulting will assist you in planning and executing strategies designed to meet tomorrow's business challenges and goals.
Rahal Consulting will stay involved through the execution phase. We don't just leave you with a plan; we help you achieve your goals through implementation. Involvement with the execution phase is what sets Rahal Consulting apart.
Rahal Consulting has assisted many businesses with such activities as:
- Creation and execution of sales and marketing strategies and plans
- Development and re-structure of sales organizations
- Evaluation of sales force through in-field observation
- Delivery of training specific to consultative selling process
- Development of organic sales growth through territory, data base and account management
- Institution of strong sales management processes and practices
- Design of sales compensation plans
- Facilitation of market expansion
- Development of strategic business plans
For more information on why Rahal Consulting is the right fit for your business, please click here.
Bridging the Grand Caynon DIVIDE
AS YOU STAND AT THE EDGE OF THE GRAND CAYNON AND LOOK ACROSS THE GREAT DIVIDE ….
….. the gap between the two sides is enormous. This same feeling is sometimes experienced in sales when you try to figure out how to bridge the “divide” between your side of the canyon (the initial meeting with a prospect) and when the prospect says the “yes.” All in the name of closing the sale as soon as possible.